Dr. Kenneth F. Fat, DDS
Dr. Fat has been in private practice in Sacramento since graduating from the University of California School of Dentistry at San Francisco Medical Center in 1964. For over 40 years, he has been caring for generations of families. Dr. Fat is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is also a Fellow in the prestigious International College of Dentists as well as the American College of Dentists.
Dr. Fat is a past president of the Sacramento District Dental Society, which also recognized him for distinguished service to his profession in 1984. With a keen interest in progressive and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Fat attends many courses for continuing education, including Hornbrook’s Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, Rosenthal’s Aesthetic Advantage, and the Sacramento Implant Study Group.
Born in Sacramento, Dr. Fat has participated in many professional and community causes, including the Kids in the Klinic fundraisers, Head Start Program in Del Paso Heights, Children’s Home Society, and the board of the American Cancer Society. Married with three grown children, Dr. Fat enjoys tennis, downhill skiing, gardening, and most of all, spending time with his 8 grandchildren.
- Delegate to American Dental Association
- Delegate to California Dental Association
- President of the Pacific Dental Education Foundation
- Chairman and Founder of the Emergency Care Service for Sacramento Dentistry
- Chairman of the Insurance Committee of CDA
- Children’s Home Society Board
- Chairman of the Kids in the Klinic Fundraiser events
- Chairman of the dental health screening for Hispanic Fair
- Chairman and Founder to provide emergency care for Sacramento Dentistry
- American Cancer Society Board
Dr. Shareen Char-Fat, DDS
A native of the Bay Area, Dr. Char-Fat graduated from the University of Pacific School of Dentistry in 1986. In addition to previous experience in private practice, Dr. Char-Fat has also served on the faculty of two of the country’s leading dental schools – her alma mater and the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. To stay current in her profession, Dr. Char-Fat regularly attends continuing education programs and is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the Sacramento District Dental Society, and the American River Dental Study Club. She is married to Dr. Fat’s son, J.C., and enjoys spending time with their three children. She also enjoys playing tennis, skiing, and gourmet cooking.
- Hornbrook’s Pacific Aesthetic Continuum
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies